All Brand Registered merchants, Amazon Vendor Central users, and sellers enrolled in the controlled sales program can access the Amazon Brand Story feature (such as Amazon Exclusives). It may be used for any ASINs under your brand and appears just above the standard A+ Content description halfway down your listing page. So, it is not necessary to develop a special one for every product.
Using an Amazon brand story has some compelling advantages beyond just taking up extra room on your product page and standing out. The top five benefits of having a good Amazon Brand Story are mentioned below:
- Increase in average cart value (cross-sells): If you use the modules that link to your other products, some customers will buy more than one of your products. Particularly if they just clicked on your ad once but bought two or more of your things, small improvements in average cart value might pile up significantly.
- Connect with the customers: Establish a connection with customers by humanizing your brand and appealing to their emotions. This will help you stand out from other widget vendors. These days, people want to support the businesses they care about. Give them a cause to worry.
- Improves Brand Recognition: Customers are more likely to remember and recognise your brand in the future if you have an engaging brand story that leaves a lasting impact. Businesses that are just getting started and need to increase their brand recognition and market awareness may find this to be extremely helpful.
- Builds Trust and Loyalty: A well-written brand story helps to create an emotional connection with customers, increasing their sense of investment in the company. Customers are more likely to trust and be loyal to a brand when they are aware of its origins, which encourages repeat business and favorable word-of-mouth recommendations.
- Sets Your Brand Apart: In a competitive market, your brand may stand out from rivals with the help of a compelling brand story. You can express your distinctive value proposition, your vision, and your goal through this, providing clients with a reason to choose your brand over rivals.
Customers are more likely to remember you for future purchases or items if you have a strong brand story, which helps you develop some brand equity with them. As well as aiding in Amazon marketing, having a strong brand story design enables businesses to draw in new customers.