USDA Certified Organic Products
Benefits of Organic Food
- Organic food often have more beneficial nutrients, Such as antioxidants, their chemicals, or preservatives often find. Only Organic foods
- Organic farming is better for the environment farming practices reduce soil erosion.
- Organic meat and milk are richer in certain nutrients. Results of a 2016 European study show that levels of certain nutrients, including omega 3 fatty acids, were up to 50 percent higher in organic meat and milk than in
conventionally raised versions.
- Organic farming is better for the environment. Organic farming practices reduce pollution, conserve water, reduce soil erosion, increase soil fertility, and use less energy.
- Organically raised animals are not given antibiotics, growth hormones or fed
animals by product.
- ORGANIC COCONUT BUTTER: Coconut butter is arguably the peanut butter of the tropics. It’s made by pureeing coconut meat, including the oil. The spread is solid at room temperature and softens when heated. The end result is a spread with strong coconut flavor and odor.
- ORGANIC CASHEW NUT BUTTER: Cashew butter is a good source of magnesium, an essential mineral that plays a pivotal role in keeping the body fit and healthy.
- ORGANIC SPROUTED PEANUT BUTTER: The health benefits of peanut butter include a reduced risk of diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. It also helps in decreasing hypertension and the risk of contracting viral and fungal infections.