All sellers who have signed up for the Amazon brand registry program have access to Brand Stories. Sellers are encouraged to sign up for the brand registration program regardless of whether they plan to use the brand narrative feature, as it provides cutting-edge tools for securing and promoting their brands on Amazon.
Amazon Brand Story, which is offered as a scrollable carousel and is positioned just above the A+ Content, allows registered merchants to promote their product catalog and brand store while also showcasing their brand values, ethics, goal, and vision. The steps involved in adding Brand Story to your Amazon listing are as follows:
- Step 1: To begin, locate the Advertising tab and select A+ Content Manager from the selection.
- Step 2: Then, select Create A+ Content to get started.
- Step 3: Click on Build a Brand Story in step three.
- Step 4: Add the name and language of the content in Step 4.
- Step 5: Upload your background image and text in step 5 to complete.
- Step 6: Click the Add Module button to begin adding modules.
- Step 7: Choose which ASINs you want to include in Step 7. Use the “bulk upload” tool if you want your brand narrative to show on all of the ASINs associated with your brand.
- Step 8: The eighth step is to select Review and Submit.
What Makes a Brand Story Design Good?
- Individuals buy from those with whom they identify. Your customers will never forget your story and how it made them feel, but they will forget your logos, your reviews, and what you wrote. You can humanize your brand and make it simpler for people to relate to you by revealing your brand’s history. Instead of concentrating on corporate storytelling, develop a more genuine relationship with customers to help them align with your basic principles through Amazon advertising.
- Allow the person behind the brand to emerge. Human contact is becoming more and more appreciated in the fast-paced world of today. You can’t continue to exist in anonymity. Brands must establish genuine relationships with consumers and interact with them on a more personal level in order to stay competitive. Your brand’s history, challenges, and value proposition must all be part of your brand story. The more effectively you convey these ideas, the simpler it will be to engage customers and establish lasting bonds.