An Amazon Store setup is essentially your own personal, brand-specific website on Amazon that enables registered brands to highlight their products without being distracted by goods or advertisements from rival firms. With the vast customer base of Amazon, it will have the appearance and feel of an actual e-commerce store.
How to Build an Amazon Store?
- Step 1: In Seller Central, go to the “Stores” page, then click “Manage Stores.
- Step 2: Select your brand and click “Create Store.”
- Step 3: You are now in the Store Builder. Entering your brand display name and logo is the first step. Next, select “Next.”
- Step 4: Let’s develop a home page in step four. Customers will notice this right away when they go into your store. Amazon will offer you a few alternative templates to pick from; you may showcase a top-selling item, tell a story about your business, or grid-display all of your products at once. With a blank page, you can also start from scratch. For the home page, you must also add a meta description that informs search engines about your page. Not only can this small snippet of content help your Amazon Store rank in a Google search, but it’ll also provide viewers a glimpse of your brand or products. Make it interesting and informative.
- Step 5: Begin store setup! You can add page sections, pictures, and product listing thumbnails here.
It is advised to produce fresh photos and infographics, especially for your Amazon Storefront. Utilize different images to draw customers and provide them with more visual information about your products than you would if you continued to use the same ones from your listing page.
Benefits of Having a Good Amazon Store Setup
- While showing your top-selling products, your Amazon Store informs customers about your brand. Customers may browse your full product selection in your Store rather than having to look for each one of your products separately.
- The absence of rival advertisements is one of the main advantages of having an Amazon Store.
- With fantastic photographs, infographics, or even films for your items, you have the chance to exercise your marketing imagination. We all know how crucial your primary product photos and A+ content are, and with this new space, you’ll have even more room to fully tailor the appearance and feel of your business.
- You can guide visitors to your Amazon Store with Sponsored Brands or Sponsored Display Ads. You can direct customers away from your competitors’ items by doing this.